Art and Positive Thinking

Welcome to my Renee Loves Art blog!

My focus is exploring, creating and reflecting upon the positives of life and connecting them to my art whether it be photography, pen and ink drawings, watercolour paintings, mixed media, digital media or any other possible media I dive into!


I hope you join me on my art adventure!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Positively Done, 29 Faces in 28 Days

A Collection of Faces

Well, the end of February has arrived, and I have positively created 29 faces! Yippee! I have learned a lot, have visited some new artist bloggers and even made some new online friends. It has been fun to create faces and then invent stories to go with them. Here is a collection of faces I have been creating on my iPad since the beginning of the challenge. I actually forgot I started them, and luckily found them last night. I finished a face, added another and completed the collection by adding colour. Now I officially have more than 29!

I plan to keep improving on perspective and dimensions, trying some children's faces, different styles and then using photographs of people I know. My entries will be fewer in number for the next week. It is report card time, and I most likely won't have so much time to create, boohoo!

Thank you to all of the people who have stopped by and took the time to leave a comment. Hopefully, you all will take the time in your days to do what makes you happy! It feels so good when you do!

Renee

8 comments:

  1. Hello lovely Renee! Wonderful work! :D I love the presentation and display of your work. :D I've nominated you in my blog for the Liebster award.
    I was given the award and im to pick five blogs that I truly love. :D Yours is one of them! Check it out here: http://cozydoodle.blogspot.ca/2013/02/liebster-award-thank-you.html
    :D Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am totally surprised to be nominated. Thank you. I will have to think about my choices. You have nominated some of the people I would have nominated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Renee, all of your faces. You could almost start a little book with all the stories that go with them :-) Congrats on finishing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your faces are quite charming. Congratulations on completing the challenge.

    thank you also for your lovely messages on my blog~

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome ... your faces, your art and that you've been nominated! Congratulations Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!
    I want to thank you for participating in the challenge, keep creating even if a little at a time ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving specific comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!