Art and Positive Thinking

Welcome to my Renee Loves Art blog!

My focus is exploring, creating and reflecting upon the positives of life and connecting them to my art whether it be photography, pen and ink drawings, watercolour paintings, mixed media, digital media or any other possible media I dive into!


I hope you join me on my art adventure!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Positively Connected, Face 25

Matt
Hello, I am the paper boy, Matt. Brittany's brother delivered a letter to me yesterday, supposedly from Brittany.

I have been in Brittany's class since kindergarten, and know she couldn't have possibly written that note. She is the best writer in the class and her spelling is very good.

I have a feeling someone is trying to mess with my heart. That Luke is sure a character. He sits with his baseball glove and ball underneath the trees in the backyard just hoping someone will ask him to play catch.

After I have finished delivering my papers, I will pop over to see if both Brittany and Luke want to play catch. I hope they will agree.

I have had my heart locked onto Brittany since we both had missing front teeth. I will go along with the note and pretend that Brittany did write the note. I have been waiting for the right moment to approach her. The timing seems right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving specific comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!