Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Positively Connected, Face 25

Matt
Hello, I am the paper boy, Matt. Brittany's brother delivered a letter to me yesterday, supposedly from Brittany.

I have been in Brittany's class since kindergarten, and know she couldn't have possibly written that note. She is the best writer in the class and her spelling is very good.

I have a feeling someone is trying to mess with my heart. That Luke is sure a character. He sits with his baseball glove and ball underneath the trees in the backyard just hoping someone will ask him to play catch.

After I have finished delivering my papers, I will pop over to see if both Brittany and Luke want to play catch. I hope they will agree.

I have had my heart locked onto Brittany since we both had missing front teeth. I will go along with the note and pretend that Brittany did write the note. I have been waiting for the right moment to approach her. The timing seems right!

Comments

Popular Posts