Art and Positive Thinking

Welcome to my Renee Loves Art blog!

My focus is exploring, creating and reflecting upon the positives of life and connecting them to my art whether it be photography, pen and ink drawings, watercolour paintings, mixed media, digital media or any other possible media I dive into!


I hope you join me on my art adventure!

Monday, February 4, 2013

A Positively Helpful Drawing Lesson, Face 4

Abby

I asked myself today, "Why did you sign up for 29 Faces when you can't draw people very well?"

I answered, "You signed up for 29 Faces because you can't draw people very well, and it is time to learn!"

Perusing You Tube, I discovered this awesome video:
How To Draw a Female Face

Well, I have to admit, the video was positively helpful and I now can say I have improved. Hopefully I can do it again, but faster.

Isn't technology grand?  So much to learn at our own finger tips!

Thanks for popping in.  I sure enjoy hearing from you!

The art is soul property if Renee Dowling.
To use her image in any way,
please ask for permission at
dowling@shockware.com


4 comments:

  1. Well, you're a fast learner Renee! She's beautiful, and I love that string of flowers around her. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Renee! Hmm, I might have to check out YouTube! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving specific comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!