Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Positively Mini Faces

 With all of the big changes in the air, large amounts of leaves turning yellow making a massive sea of yellow across the lawn and huge flocks of birds gathering and preparing for migration, I thought it might be interesting to focus on the miniature faces in life, from the tiny sage flowers, the lady bird bug beetle, the busy bee and the little yellow bug (that I have never seen before), all enjoying the pretty pink miniature seedum flowers.  I continue to draw one line faces in miniature in my little blue handcrafted drawing book.  Today's faces are positively mini.








The images are soul property of Renee Dowling.
Please contact her to use them in any way.

Comments

  1. I absolutely (and positively!) adore your drawings Renee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Gena! I so wanted to be in your Open Studio class, but I have to work during those times. Thanks for taking time to visit and comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!

Popular Posts