Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Facing the Wind Positively (Faces 10-18 )


A Windy Dance Day!
 This young lady confronted the day with confidence. She had on her best outfit and hat and decided that she wasn't going to let Wind carry away her good spirits. Wind gusted and suddenly picked the lady up from the ground and began to dance with her.  She immediately remembered to point her toes and decided if Wind was going to be her dance partner, she might as well let him lead and look graceful too! The leaves nearby pondered for a moment about just hanging around, but soon made the decision to join the dance floor and flipping, fluttering and floating around the dance couple.  Soon the lady's skirt began to swirl as the couple leaped through the air.  When all was said and done, Wind returned the young lady to the ground.  Somehow she managed to keep on her hat and her undergarments were never revealed. 







After two years, it was time to put a face on this gal.
 
Wee!

Off she went.  She remembered to point her toes with grace!
Her skirt whirled and twirled!

The leaves joined excitedly!

The leaf couldn't resist!
The young woman decided that Southern Alberta was not the place to wear a skirt and vowed from that day forward to always wear pants.  She would not let Wind keep her inside, instead she would positively face Wind with pants and thus, would not have to worry and wonder if she has her best undies on ever again!

This silly tale and art is soul property of Renee Dowling.
To use her images, please contact her at

Eye witnesses to the Windy Day Dance:
"You should have seen them dance!", Face 11.
  

"She was graceful!", Tree Cookies Face 12.
 


"How did she keep on her hat?", Face 13.



"I don't know what I would have done!", Face 14.
 

"Wind was indeed a strong dance partner,"  Face 15.



"The dance made me dizzy," Face 16.
 
"What a sight!", declared Face 17.

"Never again will she wear a skirt!", concluded Face 18.

There, I am caught up! 18 silly faces on day 18!
Good night! 

Comments

  1. I am completely taken with this lovely whimsical story Renee! Your imagination is vivid and endless!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Michelle:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Michelle, I've missed you. What have you been up to? My imagination is going wild now that I am making time to use it. Thanks, for visiting.

      Delete
  2. I've been taking a much needed break from bear making and my blogs! Just needed to do something different for a change but I'm never far away...I love to creep around and look at other blogs still! They're like a good magazine and they're free! Darren and I are off on a two week vacation to Disneyland, Las Vegas and San Diego next week so I'll be away for a bit and I hope that when I get back I can resume my own work so that you'll be able to visit my blog and see some something new!

    Keep using that imaginations...it's quite intriguing. I look forward to more great stories!

    Michelle:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am so happy for you that you get to escape and have some fun! I am looking forward to see your new creations, soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!

Popular Posts