Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Positively Wonderful W

Positively wonderful w can be discovered in each of the photographs.  I love the way w winds itself through the wondrous web, stands out against the western blue sky, whispers gently to form dragonfly wings, whips next to the wild wrangler, wades in the windless water, and wraps itself in the weird tree creature's woody skin.   W is positively wonderful!
I wonder will w wind its way into your mind's eye?


 
Wonderful Webs


West


Dragonfly Wings


Wild


Water Spirit


Weird Tree Creature

These w photographs are "soul property" of Renee Dowling. 
If you would like to use her photographs in any way
 or purchase them,
please contact her at


Comments

  1. What a great idea Renee! I loved this. I so enjoyed how you wove the words in the description. Much like the wee spider wove his web! Beautiful! Thanks for the visit too. Renee i sometimes like to put these little people in the sky along with spots of colors and stars too of course. The people resemble ginger bread men i suppose. Maybe more like a Gumby as in Gumby and Poky. Not sure where the idea came from for those but i have put them in some of my villages and they make for a very whimsical scene.
    Your photos are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ross! I love playing with words! I think I am going to try to paint a whimsical scene using one of my PEI photos to start with. The buildings are red, blue, white, green... and sit on the shore. I have done some whimsical pen and ink drawings, but haven't tried to paint one. Thanks for the inspiration!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!

Popular Posts