Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Positively Surprising

Positively surprising is the phrase for today.  When I arrived at home, I checked my phone messages.  I received a message from one of my favourite local artists and art teacher to call her regarding a message I left her on her blog.  She took time out of her day to personally call and to answer the question I asked her.  She is so kind, thoughtful and supportive.  I hope she knows how inspiring she is.  It is because of her that I thought of starting this blog and adventure.  You never know when you have a positive influence on someone else!  Positively surprising isn't it?

Listen to The Tree

This pen and ink drawing was inspired by a photograph and a lovely day in winter.  The beautiful, wise Cottonwood tree is supportive to all kinds of prairie forest critters, from mice in the fallen branch, to woodpeckers in the trunk, spiders in the bark and chickadees in the branches.  I am certain the tree has many tales to tell. All one has to do is stop and listen.  My watercolour teacher is like this tree to me, supportive, a good listener and a very good storyteller.

This art is "soul" property of Renee Dowling. 
If you wish to use the image in any way,
please contact her at dowling@shockware.com

Comments

Popular Posts