Art and Positive Thinking

Welcome to my Renee Loves Art blog!

My focus is exploring, creating and reflecting upon the positives of life and connecting them to my art whether it be photography, pen and ink drawings, watercolour paintings, mixed media, digital media or any other possible media I dive into!


I hope you join me on my art adventure!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Positively Enraptured

Positively enraptured I'm my painting and CBC music, the jazz songbook station, for well over two hours. I was carried to Vancouver Island and it's diverse rocky beaches near Courtney- Comox. I am nearly done! I love how all of the rocks fit together like a family on a beach! I still haven't mastered the art of painting quickly, but am figuring out blending colours much more interestingly! I also enjoyed an hour of Canadian Pickers... I need to go antiquing. I wonder what it would be like to travel across the country looking for historic treasures and having a shop to share them with other history fans? I wonder what I could do with historical artifacts, books, art and a small cafe?


Antiques

This photograph is of a collection of antiques I have scattered around the house.

The photograph is "soul"property of Renee Dowling.
If you would like to purchase or use the photograph in any way,
please contact her at dowling@shockware.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving specific comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!