Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Positively Enraptured

Positively enraptured I'm my painting and CBC music, the jazz songbook station, for well over two hours. I was carried to Vancouver Island and it's diverse rocky beaches near Courtney- Comox. I am nearly done! I love how all of the rocks fit together like a family on a beach! I still haven't mastered the art of painting quickly, but am figuring out blending colours much more interestingly! I also enjoyed an hour of Canadian Pickers... I need to go antiquing. I wonder what it would be like to travel across the country looking for historic treasures and having a shop to share them with other history fans? I wonder what I could do with historical artifacts, books, art and a small cafe?


Antiques

This photograph is of a collection of antiques I have scattered around the house.

The photograph is "soul"property of Renee Dowling.
If you would like to purchase or use the photograph in any way,
please contact her at dowling@shockware.com

Comments

Popular Posts