Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Positively Relaxed

Positively relaxed, laying here in our hotel room, it feels so good to welcome the weekend. I was so excited last night to finish another watercolour painting, that I was wide awake well after midnight! That was one short sleep.

The wind here in Alberta's windy city has wiped me out while watching my son tryout for the Alberta Summer Games football team for our zone. I met a really friendly football mom and had a great time meeting her. Thank goodness for winter coats and warm fuzzy blankets... Burr! I wonder, if the university would take down the flags would it seem less windy? Out of sight, out of mind?

Along with painting and photography, I also find drawing with pen and ink to be relaxing.

Good night, I think I will further relax by playing some tunes on my Ipad and reading my new Mary Higgins Clark novel called "The Lost Years". That is if I can keep my eyes open long enough. Tomorrow I will go to Chapters to see what new art books I can purchase, yipee, and Ten Thousand Villages to find Tibetan hand chimes...they chime for what seems like forever... How positively relaxing! Ommmmmm...


The Elbow Tree


I call this the "Elbow Tree" because of the way the one branch bends as if leaning on the prairie sky.  I find pointillism so relaxing, I can do it forever.  The trees down at Police Point Park continue to inspire me through the seasons.
This pen and ink drawing is "soul" property of Renee Dowling. 
If you would like to use her image in anyway, please contact her at

Comments

Popular Posts