Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Positively Natural Faces, Faces 21-24

Tree Face


One of my favourite things to do is to find natural faces created by Mother Nature.  Now that I have a new camera, RIP my other camera, I have to figure out its personality, so what better time to do it when the wind is blowing, the temperatures are in the negatives, below twenty degrees Celsius, numbing my fingers and every time I held the camera up to look in the view finder the viewer fogged up?


Snoopy Laughing


The Devil Laughs on Sunday



The Devil Returns



It's a Beagle



Witch Hazel, Kissing Faces and Ape face


Darling, Kiss Me Now

Baaaaaa

What are you lookin' at?


Grandma scolding,"Hush now child."

Shhhh!



Laughing Skeleton and Ghost Face



Whoa, Dude!



Witch Hazel Returns



Witch Hazel and a Girl Kissing a Butterfly or Elephant

Isn't it positively fun finding natural faces?  The longer I look at these photos, the more faces I find!


Technically, I have now more than 29 faces, but I am declaring that I am now caught up to 24.  I still want to make sure I create every day, and try new things.  Report cards are due next Monday, so I am not sure how many more faces I will have time to create before then.  My new e-course began today with Kelly-Rae Roberts and we are working on creating our own mantras before creating art...my art journey positively continues!



Comments

Popular Posts