Art and Positive Thinking

Welcome to my Renee Loves Art blog!

My focus is exploring, creating and reflecting upon the positives of life and connecting them to my art whether it be photography, pen and ink drawings, watercolour paintings, mixed media, digital media or any other possible media I dive into!


I hope you join me on my art adventure!

Monday, February 3, 2014

Nature is a Positively Wonderful Place to Seek Inspiration, Face 2



Nature is a Positively Wonderful Place to Seek Inspiration.  This face started off as a practice page for my face 1.  I see faces in the sky all of the time, so it seemed natural to add a face to this sunset.  Those of you who visit regularly, may see a little resemblance to a sky from one of my photographs last week.




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Lovely colors and seems like she is coming out of the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea...
    Love your drawing :)
    -Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of Chagall - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done Renee! Love the gentle colours of the sun and the happy, glowing girl. It's a perfect foil for the lovely drawing on the opposite page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gentle and sensitive painting, and a great idea for that happy, dreamy sunset lady. The limited range of colours make this very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for visiting and making me a part of your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving specific comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!