Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Be Positively Brave, Faces 9 and 10



What does being positively brave look like?  For some of us, it is putting our art out there for others to see, for others of us, it's taking that first step to being independent from those that try to do everything for us, sometimes it is simply getting up in the morning and facing the world.  What ever you brave looks like, this is a reminder to be strong and be brave to do what ever it takes to make you happy, healthy and feel fulfilled.





I especially dedicate this to my dad, who is facing some health challenges and is about to receive treatment again.  Just know that we are here for you and when you need someone there to help you feel brave, we will be there for you!

Last night some of you read my blog and learned that my camera is having health problems too!  My dad read my blog and dreamed all night about shopping for a camera for me.  After his doctor's appointment today, he took my mom to Costco to finish the shopping he started in his sleep, so that I could find the best deal and keep taking pictures.  He uses my photos to create puzzles on his computer for himself!  Despite his pain and upcoming treatment, he took time to think of others....well... me.  The unselfishness in my family is unbelievable.



Thank you to all of you my dear family and blogging friends for being brave in your own way.  You are making the world a better place to be!  Keep being positively brave!

Comments

  1. Beautiful journalpages and beautiful message. I also love the face from yesterday, and reading about the generosity of your family/husband. Lots to be grateful for ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank my lucky stars for my family every day! Thanks you for the encouragement. I appreciate it, and it motivates me to keep on creating and writing!

      Delete
  2. You sound like you have such a warm and friendly family, I'm sorry your dad has some health problems and I hope he is feeling better very soon. Being brave can be hard but it is easier if you have the security of knowing other people care, a lovely page and as always thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to write to me and for the good wishes! I enjoy communicating with you!

      Delete
  3. your father sounds so dear. I send him light and wish him grace as he goes through treatment and healing.

    Your art is lovely and uplifting.

    I answered your question in my comments, feels kind of long to leave here.

    sweet day to you ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. How thoughtful of you to send light to my dad! You also lighten my way with your kind and thoughtful comments, Tammie Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Renee!!! You have a very proud Dad and its so wonderful that he takes comfort and joy in his daughter's creativity! Sending warm thoughts and prayers to all of you, especially your Dad!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!

Popular Posts