Art and Positive Thinking

Welcome to my Renee Loves Art blog!

My focus is exploring, creating and reflecting upon the positives of life and connecting them to my art whether it be photography, pen and ink drawings, watercolour paintings, mixed media, digital media or any other possible media I dive into!


I hope you join me on my art adventure!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Spring is Positively Abloom




After a long week of getting ready for story and newspaper article writing for the Provincial Achievement Test in Language Arts, I thought my students and I should take a break for some art.  Here is one of the views right outside of the front doors of our school.  As the students were creating, I took a few moments to try out my new watercolour travel journal and my field box of watercolour paints that I received as a Mother's Day gift!  Yippee!





The weather is always unpredictable during the May long weekend, so  I thought I should seize the day and venture outside this evening.  Look who was very curious and had to poke his nose in my business.  I started whistling the tune to the show Gilligan's Island, and he hurried over to me, sniffing around.  He seems to also respond when I hum Scarborough Fair!

Puddin'

2 comments:

  1. UGH!!! Those darn PAT tests. I had my lil' grade 3'er suffer from much anxiety over his test back on Tuesday.

    *sigh* ... wasn't Gilligan's Island the BEST? Never missed it growing up! Puddin' looks like he would like to watch some reruns! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely spring! wonderful gift!! :D ENjoy and I look forward seeing more of your art. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving specific comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!