Art and Positive Thinking

Welcome to my Renee Loves Art blog!

My focus is exploring, creating and reflecting upon the positives of life and connecting them to my art whether it be photography, pen and ink drawings, watercolour paintings, mixed media, digital media or any other possible media I dive into!


I hope you join me on my art adventure!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Positively Tweet

This morning I opened the door to the positively sweet sounds of birds chirping and robins bob bobbing around my snow sprinkled deck. A patient robin perched itself on the deck, as if awaiting a good morning from us. I am sure he had the following words to say...





2 comments:

  1. Oh, such delightful joyful pages ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh, such a lovely welcome to a beautiful season ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving specific comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!