Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

I Positively Followed My Own Advice

Yesterday's post was full of advice, and I absolutely followed it.  I cleaned my windows!  Look what I was treated to, two smart mouthed blue jays!


















She's staring at me!  Shucks, with those clean windows, there is no privacy around this joint!



Okay, we've flown off over a dozen times and this woman can't take a hint.  After an hour she is still watching us.  How would she like it if we stared at her while she was eating?


Well, since she can't take a hint, I might as well pose!



Seriously lady, you are starting to annoy me!


She's still watching us, isn't she?

That woman needs to get a life! First she washes her windows on a holiday, and then she sits at the window watching us!  Here's our plan...


The photographs are soul property of Renee Dowling.
Please contact her at
to use her photos in any way!

On Friday morning, the skies were very grey and we had snow.  Great big slow moving snowflakes!  By the end of the day, the sky was a magnificent blue and I was lucky to spot a downy woodpecker.  Here are a few pictures.  The fast moving fellow made it a challenge to catch a photo.  I have uploaded the photos twice, but both times Iwas distracted by the blue jays and then by pressure to move quickly to get to my parents' house for Thanksgiving supper, so tonight I finally remembered to post the photos.





Comments

  1. You certainly have a very nice vieuw! Love the conversation that's going on ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Now that my windows are clean, the view is even nicer!☺

      Delete
  2. My oldest son and I enjoyed driving through those big snow flakes west of MH on Friday morning! We definitely got to experience all kinds of weather that day! Since your windows are now clean ... will come and do mine? LOL! Love your blue jays! I miss mine! I think the Magpies are keeping them out ... I at one time had many. In the last 5 years, I've only seen one! What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blue jays were back again today! Sure, I'll come do your windows for a tour of your farm! We'll in nearly 20 years, this is the first time I've seen the blue jays, so I know what you mean...What's up with that!?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!

Popular Posts