Art and Positive Thinking

Welcome to my Renee Loves Art blog!

My focus is exploring, creating and reflecting upon the positives of life and connecting them to my art whether it be photography, pen and ink drawings, watercolour paintings, mixed media, digital media or any other possible media I dive into!


I hope you join me on my art adventure!

Saturday, July 25, 2015

The Cypress Hills are Positively Wondrous!



Both the Alberta and Saskatchewan sides of the Cypress Hills are positively wondrous! 

The dense forests of fresh clean air...



the wildlife...



the marine life...




the lakes...






the rocks...





the flowers...




The Cypress Hills  are  positively wondrous!




A side note: The roads leading to the Alberta and Saskatchewan side are both very bumpy.  They sort of reminded me of bronc riding!  The Saskatchewan roads have been patch-worked like a quilt!




Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving specific comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!