Art and Positive Thinking

Welcome to my Renee Loves Art blog!

My focus is exploring, creating and reflecting upon the positives of life and connecting them to my art whether it be photography, pen and ink drawings, watercolour paintings, mixed media, digital media or any other possible media I dive into!


I hope you join me on my art adventure!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

She Positively Makes Me Smile...


Having a granddaughter is such a wonderful privilege. She makes me smile, laugh, dream and makes me feel playful!

 Here is another visual journal spread that I created in a re-purposed novel which is going to be a gift for my little granddaughter! I highlighted words from the pages in the novel to inspire me for the entry. I used gesso, watercolour paint, gelatos, a photograph, stencils, felt markers, a lid from toothpaste and a Q-tip to create the layers.

 My little granddaughter has a tendency to stick out her tongue in photos, so I just had to include her photo on this page! She positively makes me laugh and smile all of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving specific comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!