Art and Positive Thinking

Welcome to my Renee Loves Art blog!

My focus is exploring, creating and reflecting upon the positives of life and connecting them to my art whether it be photography, pen and ink drawings, watercolour paintings, mixed media, digital media or any other possible media I dive into!


I hope you join me on my art adventure!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Positively Treasures of Time 2

Fluffy Explores



Fluffy Explores (Detail)
 

Jacques Ponders

Jacques Ponders (detail)

Ponder (detail)
I finished my other two "Treasures of Time"!  Now I have a series!  This time I used cheese cloth as a background on "Fluffy Explores".  I continued to use treasures from my Grandma Muhlbeier, my mom and my childhood, and adult art experiments with wire wrapping. Watches continue to appear in theses pieces, can you find them?

This time I allowed a bit more colour to show and I work on the two at the same time.  I will hang them up as a set of four tomorrow and then I will give you a peek as to what they look like altogether. 

I challenge you to find all of the different treasures used!  How many can you find?

The art and images are soul property of Renee Dowling.
If you would like to use the images
 or commission her to make a mixed media collage
 for you using your own treasures,
please contact her at

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you and your ability to imagine and create such beautiful works of art!
    Follow your dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive comments and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving specific comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!