Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Visual Journaling: Christmas Memories




What do you do with your gift tags, Christmas memories, Chinese food fortune cookie slips, Christmas cards, and jokes from Christmas crackers? Well, put them in your journal, of course!





I am excited that I convinced my very old Underwood Portable typewriter to type me a Christmas quote… Oh my, my fingers hurt, but it was worth it!




The little watercolour painting is of a light display that my husband and I walked through in Medicine Hat.  





Normally, I am not a fan of blow up decorations, but walking through them with all of the lights and paths, my mind didn’t scream, “Ugh, tacky!” instead, it giggled, “You’re a little kid, enjoy and play!”











I will end this with a Dickens’ quote that I recently found in an antique birthday book, “ I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year.  I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all three shall strive within me.  I will not shut out the lessons that they teach.”


Happy, Healthy, Creative New Year!


Comments

Popular Posts