Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Include Family in Your Journaling





 What do you do when your three year old granddaughter insists on gluing her art in your journal?  Go with it!





I used her art as a background and added illustrations and journaling!



It is such a lovely day here in Cypress County, so I included a few photos from my walk around my studio!



I love how the ice has cracked to look like trees. 



The tracks in the bank are most likely pheasant tracks.



The cats are Vincent Van Gogh and Freddy the Third.




I also included a display that is in my studio washroom!  I love old creates for shelves!


Please include your family in your art journaling.  They can take you on an exciting adventure.


Did you know you can book family visual journaling art retreats with me?

*******************************************

A family visual journaling art retreat would be so fun!  


It is a great opportunity to create together, and get to know each other better.


Each person would receive a hand sewn watercolour journal, and we would spend our time playing with different media such as watercolour paint, inks, markers, stencils, mark making tools, and papers for collaging, to express personal stories, thoughts, feelings, memories, or responding to a quote, or a theme, or even setting goals or a mantra for the year.  


Each person would create art that reflects themselves, using similar techniques and guidance from me.


You may bring personal photos and other personal ephemera (tickets, receipts, favourite music lyrics, quotes, maps…)to include.


No art experience is needed. 


We also would visit the horses and give them horse cookies and hugs (if everyone feels comfortable doing that, of course).


The retreat  includes all supplies, a snack and beverage.


$50/three hours/person

$100/full day/person


I can provide a lunch for an extra $15/person or you can bring your own lunch.


Also available is a two day weekend retreat. 


Mornings, afternoons, evenings and full days are an option. Open 9 am- 9pm.


With nicer weather, we also could have a campfire!




Comments

Popular Posts