Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Drawing Faces is Positively Fun!



Another week in Sketchbook Skool.  Our assignment was to have fun!  Now, who can argue with that type of homework?  We were to draw at least one face a day... Are you kidding me?... I couldn't stop at one... It was too much fun!!!

Here are some of the ideas we were given:
Turn letters into faces.
Try different emotions.
Use pieces of magazine pictures and make them your own.
Try different lines, shapes, angles, faces, cut outs, facial expressions, even try utensils.
Try cutting out bodies and adding faces.






Why not do the homework for a birthday card?




Why not make a Mothers' Day card?


See, drawing faces is positively fun!

Comments

  1. Wonderful art. Glad you are having fun. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having so much fun with your faces atm. So much character and interest .

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are having so much fun with your faces atm. So much character and interest .

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice expressive faces. Most make me smile, thanks;)
    Happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are all fabulous... but that flapper face really jumped off the screen... loved that one

    ReplyDelete
  6. your sketches are just too fun Renee! I LOVE the cooking ladies:):) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an amazing selection of faces,, you do them beautifully!
    I find faces the most challenging and many times I cheat and turn their head or paint them from behind lol,,

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all sooo fun! Love all of them! Great variety! I've done pages like this of faces and it's really really fun! My form of doodle sometimes!! Great cards too!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great practice to do so many faces! Like Tracey, I just love the flapper!! Happy PPF!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!

Popular Posts