Art and Positive Thinking

Welcome to my Renee Loves Art blog!

My focus is exploring, creating and reflecting upon the positives of life and connecting them to my art whether it be photography, pen and ink drawings, watercolour paintings, mixed media, digital media or any other possible media I dive into!


I hope you join me on my art adventure!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Positive Thinking

My goal for my blog is to return to positive thinking, "to see something good in everything I see" to quote ABBA's song" I Have A Dream". I will share my art and positive thinking adventures. My first sharing will be in the form of a video that I discovered on this blog http://rosslynem.blogspot.ca/. It is a video by Louie Schwartzberg. What a great find to begin my journey. Maybe it will inspire you to set a positive adventure goal for you too....Gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving specific comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!