Art and Positive Thinking

Welcome to my Renee Loves Art blog!

My focus is exploring, creating and reflecting upon the positives of life and connecting them to my art whether it be photography, pen and ink drawings, watercolour paintings, mixed media, digital media or any other possible media I dive into!


I hope you join me on my art adventure!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Art Adventure Begins

I have been exploring many different media and thought I would start sharing some of my adventures in the art world of Reneelovesart.  This will  be a journey in positive thinking and connecting it to my art!

Dream

The photograph is "soul" property of Renee Dowling. 
If you would like to purchase or use her photograph in any way,
please contact her at dowling@shockware.com

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving specific comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!