Art and Positive Thinking

Welcome to my Renee Loves Art blog!

My focus is exploring, creating and reflecting upon the positives of life and connecting them to my art whether it be photography, pen and ink drawings, watercolour paintings, mixed media, digital media or any other possible media I dive into!


I hope you join me on my art adventure!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Positively Friendly

Postitively friendly is the title of today's blog.  My spirit today was broken but I did find something good in it. I found the love and support from three very lovely young friends and one tiny, innocent newborn. I even was lucky enough to get a group hug to help sop up my puddle of tears. I will try to heal my wounded spirit through music, and art this weekend.


Jacques Cartier

Here is another little friend whose music will purr and place a bandaide over my wounded spirit.
The photograph is sole property of Renee Dowling.  If you wish to use or purchase the photograph of Jacques Cartier,please contact her at dowling@shockware.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving specific comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!