Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Words. Words. Words! It is All About the Words!

Do you love words? I sure do.  This visual journaling page is all about words. Find your words in magazines, Chinese Fortune Cookies, old books, music sheets, grocery bags, brochures, greeting cards, maps…


You can type your own words, and create stickers and labels.


Organize the words in a special box or jewelry bead box organizer.


I use a UHU glue stick and Tacky glue.


Tear or cut the words out.


I inked the perimeter of the pages to bring the words altogether.


When glueing the words down, I considered the size, font, colour, and the meaning of the words. The words had to tell a story about me and life in general.


Will you give this technique a try? How do you store your words? Let me know in the comments.




Comments

Popular Posts