Listen to Your Heart, Interactive Visual Journaling
I get a lot of people asking me about art classes. I have taught a variety of art classes, but my heart lies with helping people learn different art techniques to express their life stories in a visual journal.
This visual journal spread is about my journey through deciding that I am going to stick to helping people creatively expressing themselves through visual journaling and not teaching a specific class, for example, a watercolour class or drawing or painting class.
My passion is mixed media, that is where my heart is. I have to be true to myself to be true to others and help them the best way I know how.
This spread combines a demo painting I used in a watercolour class I previously taught, a delightful cross stitch from a student and her mother that reminded me that I am good at helping others, a horse drawing by my granddaughter, a speech from my son’s wedding, handmade ephemera, an image transfer, book and music pages, fortune cookie slips, watercolour paint, gesso and a palette knife and so much more.


Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!