Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Starting New Adventures!



A person’s life, like mixed media visual journaling, begins with a blank page.   Each layer of our lives, the events, emotions and experiences,  like the layers of all the different media added to the page, all contribute to who we are today.


Today, I participated in an equine assisted learning workshop!  I was able to work with another person and a horse and problem solve through different obstacle courses!  I love learning new things! Thank you, Kenzie from Prairie Instincts for the fabulous experience!



Also, today begins a new partnership in therapeutic recreation.  I presented to a room filled with recreation therapists last night, and I was approached today to begin a partnership/collaboration/training opportunity with them!  Thank you Tracy Sailer for connecting me to the group!



Here is to new adventures, new opportunities, new possibilities, new growth, new connections!

Things I used to build this creation:
* acrylic paint using paper, a scraper and fingers instead of a paint brush
*magazine papers stencilled upon using sandpaper
*musical notes
*Anne of Green Gables novel pages
*rubber stamps, distressing ink
*wax crayons
*China markers
*Uniball pen
*glitter glue
*gesso
*tissue paper
*acrylic ink
*brush pens/markers


Comments

Popular Posts