Art and Positive Thinking

Welcome to my Renee Loves Art blog!

My focus is exploring, creating and reflecting upon the positives of life and connecting them to my art whether it be photography, pen and ink drawings, watercolour paintings, mixed media, digital media or any other possible media I dive into!


I hope you join me on my art adventure!

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Positively It's A Visual Journal Style Birthday Card



Tomorrow I am going to a birthday card.  I created this visual journal style birthday card for a little girl.  She is creative, loves music and to dance, she likes singing and painting.  I used only primary watercolours and  markers.

I bought her a watercolour pad, watercolour paints and some paint brushes.  Every time she comes to my house, she wants to paint!




This is the inside.



         This is the back.


I positively hope she will enjoy her visual journal style card and art supplies for her birthday!


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card...love all the sage sayings too!! Wonderful gift that keeps giving..those are the best kind!!
    Have fun!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special! What a precious card and lovely gesture ~ love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great card. I'm sure she'll love it. Enjoy the party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure she will enjoy it, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw..how sweet. I'm sure she'll love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving specific comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!