Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Positively It's A Visual Journal Style Birthday Card



Tomorrow I am going to a birthday card.  I created this visual journal style birthday card for a little girl.  She is creative, loves music and to dance, she likes singing and painting.  I used only primary watercolours and  markers.

I bought her a watercolour pad, watercolour paints and some paint brushes.  Every time she comes to my house, she wants to paint!




This is the inside.



         This is the back.


I positively hope she will enjoy her visual journal style card and art supplies for her birthday!


Comments

  1. Fabulous card...love all the sage sayings too!! Wonderful gift that keeps giving..those are the best kind!!
    Have fun!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special! What a precious card and lovely gesture ~ love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great card. I'm sure she'll love it. Enjoy the party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure she will enjoy it, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw..how sweet. I'm sure she'll love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!

Popular Posts