Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

February Faces Visual Journaling Challenge

 Here are all of my February Faces for my February Faces Visual Journaling Challenge.








My Favourites:



Each day I wanted to create a five minute face using limited resources and then create a personality for each face.











Using a dip pen and ink and then a wet watercolour brush, without using any pencil, creates the opportunity for unplanned results, which I have to say, I love that!











Even though I began pretty much all of the faces the same way, no two faces are the same.


















I enjoyed trying new face positions, creating male and female portraits and seeing my style evolve. 








It was also fun to do a little creative writing when creating personalities for each face.










Comments

Popular Posts