Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Literature and Seasons Inspire My Visual Journaling



The colours of fall are influencing my colour pallet!



I love this quote  from one of my favourite books…Anne of Green Gables,

“ I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”

LM Montgomery’s words often make an appearance in my journal pages.  You can pick a random page from her books and will always find relevant words to your life!

 

I watercolour painted all of the flowers on small round coffee filters, then outlined them with marker, white gel pen and added gold paint finishing touches, then glued them into my journal!



I love this new set of metallics from Fine Tec (pearlescent colours set).



How many times have you read Anne of Green Gables?

Do you have a favourite book that you can always find relevant great quotes from?

What new art supplies are you loving?

Leave a comment below!⬇️👇

Comments

Popular Posts