Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Positively Green Tree In My Heart, Face 10

The singing bird came

There is a Chinese proverb that states, "Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come."  Well, a singing bird did come.  I had some tissue paper and applied it to my page without any ideas of what I would put on the page.


Stuck


So I decided to paint some flowers.  Then suddenly, a bird appeared.

A bird appeared (pencil outline).

Next a circle border.


Circle border

Next, it was time to take the plunge and paint the bird.  I totally went with the image that I saw in the collaged tissue paper.

The singing bird appeared in blue.

Finally, what to do to finish the visual journal entry? Find a relevant quote and write a bit about the process.

How it happened.


Some finishing touches


Voila

I guess the green tree in my heart positively invited the singing bird to come!    

The images are soul property of Renee Dowling.
To use them in any way, ask for permission  
at 
dowling@shockware.com
                  

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!

Popular Posts