Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Positively Look and You Will Find It, Face 7

Look and You Will Find It
 Just look and you will find it.  How many times have you said that to your kids or your husband?



Well, Sophocles, born around 436 BC,  who was a famous Greek writer,  said the same thing, so don't feel so bad, it's not you.  Apparently after over 2000 years,  as a human race, we haven't learned the lesson yet.

Since I have rekindled my desire to explore, create and reflect through my art, I have begun to see things that were once overlooked. I see new colours, new shapes, new designs, new opportunities to learn and have found new people who have common interests.  So,Sophocles was correct, "Look and you will find it- what is unsought will go undetected!"  Please, just look at you will find it!  There will positively be a lot of benefits!


The images are soul property of Renee Dowling.
Permission to use them can be granted by e-mailing her at
dowling@shockware.com

Comments

  1. This is wonderful Renee! Such a nice dreamy fairytale landscape. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, the scene is actually close to the the city I live near. I see so many things in the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love this! So wonderful Renee! you are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!

Popular Posts