Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Positively Cute Valentines, Face 13

Hey, cool cat!  If you’ll agree to be my Valentine, you’ll make my heart purr!
 Have a super, terrific and remarkable day!                                               
This positively cute kitten has been a special feature on my Valentines that I have made in the past two years for my students.  I often take a picture of each student, make a special catchy saying and make the Valentines on the computer.  This year I decided to use some of the visual journaling techniques to make my Valentines instead of using photographs and the computer.

Valentines 2013

On the backs, I wrote a little message to each child, and included, "Made with Love by Mrs. Dowling." Well, they are not as personalized and cute as the previous years, but they were a lot less stressful to make and more fun too!

I hope your day tomorrow and every day is filled with lots of love and chocolate!  
I prefer dark chocolate!

The images are soul property of Renee Dowling.

Comments

  1. What a great teacher you are! I'll bet your students will treasure those handmade valentine's for a long time to come! The gesture says volumes about your dedication and caring for your students! And I love the kitten face:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting and for the positive encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!

Popular Posts