Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Positively Surrounded By Canola

Now that the summer days are actually sunny, I have noticed that I am positively surrounded by canola.  The bright yellowy green fields provide beautiful contrast to the amazingly blue skies and the deep green grass surrounding it.  This painting is a compilation of different images I have seen in the past few days, brilliant yellow canola fields, bright red barns, black tractor tire planters (don't we all have one?), what I imagined farm houses should look like, yes I am a traditionalist, fields of freshly baled hay, and of course, fence posts. My challenge was to do the painting in one hour.  Hopefully, the scent of the canola won't drive my head crazy, but for now, I appreciate being positively surrounded by the beautiful, brilliant yellow canola fields!

 
Surrounded By Canola

Traditional Farm House (detail)

Surrounded By Canola is "soul property" of Renee Dowling.
Please ask for permission to use her image in any way by contacting her at

Comments

Popular Posts