Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Are you stuck for visual journaling ideas?



Are you stuck for ideas to create in your visual journal? Try this. Make copies of your old art and journal pages and reinvent it or improve it and watch it evolve!  


It takes the pressure off to create something new and also speeds up the process because you don’t have to start from scratch.


This is the front and back cover of my newest finished journal, I am calling it “Evolution.”


I sense an evolution, in my art and in my business, but haven’t yet figured out the direction.



In addition to my old art, I also used my hand carved rubber stamps that were stamped on rice paper.



What new things are you trying?



Are you going through an evolution?  Tell me about it.


Comments

Popular Posts