Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Positively "Tree"mendous!

Thank goodness for our prairie trees, they are positively "tree"mendous.  They inspire art, capture our eyes with their stunning poses and textures and encourage us to pause and ponder! Trees provide protection for our furry and feathered friends,  and treat us to shade on these hot sunny days.  Today I have included pen and ink drawings from I series I created for my marvellous mom!  Trees as inspiration are positively "tree"mendous!

The Whipping Tree


Falling (Cottonwood Leaf)
 
 
Falling Leaf 2
 
Falling Leaf 3

 These pen and ink pointillism drawings are "soul property" of Renee Dowling.
Originals in private collection of Doris Beck.
If you wish to use them in anyway
 or you would like Renee to create some just for you,
please contact her at

Comments

  1. Oh ... how I wish I could draw ... Love your tree and leaves! The tree is almost 'whimsical' but twisted and bent like our prairie trees are found! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I have been researching about creativity . When adults are asked if they are creative or if they can draw, many say they aren't creative and they can't draw, but in reality all people are creative and could draw if they have the know how and have been taught how. The argument is you don't have to been born with the ability

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!

Popular Posts