Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

It's Positively Time!

It's positively time to cross the bridge of time! The 2011-2012 school year is nearing its end and it is positively time to cross the bridge into summer holidays!!!!  My mind can transfer to me, and of course my family, nature and my ART!  It is time to concentrate on my art!  With my mind free of school stuff and a mind all rested, it is positively time to cross my mental bridge from the left side of my brain to the right hemisphere of my brain!  Look out holidays, here I come!  The bridges of summer's past will guide me to the bridges of summer present!  It's positively time!

Vancouver Bridge



Beaver Creek Bridge


Comox "Bridge"


R is for Renee's Bridge
(Lethbridge Bridge)



Confederation Bridge:
PEI to New Brunswick



Time to Mend Bridges (Elkwater)



Love Can Build a Bridge


Wooden Bridge of Contemplation


A Red Squirrel's Bridge Naturally



How Did They Do That Bridge?



Scuptural Bridge

Renee's photographs are her "soul property".
If you wish to use or purchase a copy,
please contact her at

Comments

  1. Renee, I've just spent some time catching up on your blog. Absolutely delightful. You're a photographer and a writer as well as a painter. Love all the bridges and....everything else. Can't wait to see what you do with the right side of your brain this summer. Happy painting & blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support, Gena! I can't wait to see what my right brain will invite me to do too! I hope to see you tonight at the Open Studio: Coffee and Critiques.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!

Popular Posts