Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Positively Moon Lit

The night is positively moonlit and I just spent at least two hours roaming around in the dark photographing things I would normally photograph in the early morning or later in the evening.  I tried using different angles of my flash, which resulted in mixed results.  It was difficult for me to use the viewfinder, so sometimes I just pointed blindly, shot and wished for the best.  The flash was hard on my pupils, but it was fun to try something new.  I was amazed to see a lot of flies and tiny insects on the iris and daisy petals.  I would like to try photographing again, perhaps with a tripod. The experience in the positively moonlit night was extremely fun!

Come On In


Open Wide


Fly By Night


Captivating



Daisy

Radiant Yellow


Daisy Glow

These photographs are "soul property" of Renee Dowling.
If you would like to purchase them or use her photographs in any way,
please contact her

Comments

Popular Posts