Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Positively Proud!

I am positively proud!  I skipped around the house just now... it wasn't pretty, but, oh well. I finally finished my watercolour painting of the rocks from Vancouver Island.  The whole process was so calming, exciting and exhilerating.  It was so fun to figure out what colours the rocks really were. I painted after work, in the morning and in the afternoon, whenever I felt inspired!  It is the first painting I have done since my lessons that I actually like!  My next adventure is to figure out how to paint faster... but baby steps, right?  For now, I will be positively proud of the gains I have made so far in blending the colours and showing reflected light!
They All Fit Together!
The art is the "Soul" property of Renee Dowling.
If you are interested in using the art in any way,
please contact me at dowling@shockware.com

Comments

  1. Renee, this is absolutely GORgeous. Your blog is wonderful too. Congratulations on making your own artistic life a proirity. It's paying off big time already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks thanks, Gena. You have inspired be to grow as an artist and to set art as a priority. As you said, " We spend so much time in our lives doing this and that, but what truly makes us happy is doing what we love..." I reworded what you said, but you know what I mean!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!

Popular Posts