Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Positive Artist's Date

Thursday, Friday and Saturday, I made time for an artist's date. Thursday, I attended a high school drama performance called, "Rabbit Hole". It was very sad, but the performances were amazing, believable and perfectly timed. I was very proud of one performer, whom I taught in in grade five. She was very shy, sweet, but loved to perform each week in an invention I created called, "Show Time". She did a phenomenal job. Another performer was from my other school. He was so meek and put himself perfectly into the fragile character. He only had a small part, but his lines and demeanor made tears pool in my eyes. His character hit a four year old as he was running after his dog chasing a squirrel across the street. How horrible for a young 16 year old driver. The saddest line was when he apologized for hitting the boy. He thought he was distracted and was speeding at 32 km per hour in a 30 km zone. Poor kid. Friday and Saturday I made time to take a few photographs. Saturday I visited Inspire Cafe to look at the art, treating myself to lemon poppy seed cake and a cold glass of milk. I also treated myself to my favourite veggie panini and raspberry Italian soda at Zucchini Blossom. I visited several greenhouses and my favourite Home Hardware in a small town nearby. I had a great day, alone, shopping for gifts and treating myself to a few nice things too. I also made time this weekend to paint more on my rock picture, play piano, try a new song and spruce up my flower beds. Yes... Even Jeff helped me rake! What a guy.

Crying In the Rain

Flax is a prairie plant that grows very well in our area and in my flower beds.
A new flower opens with the sunshine and closes at night.
This is one of my favourite photos I took a long time ago with my first digital camera.
This photograph is "soul" property of Renee Dowling.
If you would like to purchase or use her photograph,
please contact her at dowling@shockware.com 

Comments

Popular Posts