Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Visual Journaling

Visual journaling is about enjoying the process, learning new things and expressing ourselves. 

My mission is to help people of all ages to learn art techniques to express themselves and live happy, healthy, creative lives.













My client this weekend noticed I had a jar of old keys and wanted to focus on keys in her journal.  

 

After looking at some of my visual journals, she also wanted to explore layering with watercolour paint and creating pockets to contain photos and messages, so I guided her through the processes.

The beautiful thing is her page looks nothing like mine, but we used the same techniques!  

Contact me to set up an visual journaling art retreat in the country to learn how to express yourself and learn some new art techniques.  Private message me, text or phone 403-952-9475 or email, reneedowling@reneelovesartreflections.com.

Isn’t it time to take care of yourself and have some fun, healthy and creative “me time”?

Comments

Popular Posts