Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Rule Free Visual Journaling


What you put in your journal is totally up to you!  There are no rules.  

 It is very Christmasy outside and Christmas songs keep shuffling on my iPod and iPad!    

This entry is exploring layering and making quick loose marks with paint and ink; and about recording how I am feeling about the weather.  Believe it or not, even though it is cooooold out and the snow is blowwwwwing, I think it is beautiful.  

Sunlight filled my studio all day.  I didn’t even have to turn the lights on until 4:30 this afternoon.  The sky was full of pinks, purples and blues! There were so many little birds swarming my trees and bird feeders all day long!

No rules means you can use whatever media and tools you like to meet your needs and help you problem solve when things don’t turn put!

Comments

Popular Posts