Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Gratitude: Visual Journaling on Canvas

 I am applying my visual journaling skills to this huge canvas.





I thought I had completed this painting years ago, but it never felt complete, so I decided to add a lot of journaling… everything I am grateful for, my hopes and dreams, and my mantra…


Next I added some more stars and star streaks of energy to add more balance and well, energy.


I emphasized some of the small circles by adding more contrast around them.


Finally, on the yellow circle, I collaged more dictionary definitions of words that are important to me… ease, joy, glory, love, health, creativity and happiness…


It is said, “Art is never done, it ends in interesting places.”


For now, I call this complete.



36 x 36 inches, 91.44 x 91.44 cm


What is your favourite part of this painting?


#reflectionsartstudio523 #reneedowling #visualjournaling #visualjournal  #visualjournalling #artjournaling #artjournal #mixedmediaart #cypresscounty #holsomroad #medicinehat #yxh #yxhsmallbusiness  #expressiveart #meditation #positiveenergy #gratitude #gratitudeattitude #gratitudejournaling #creativejournaling 


Comments

Popular Posts