Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Visual Journal Flip Through



Here is my first journal that I made with a cloth cover. I love the feel of the cloth and that I made this without anybody’s help!  I enjoy unwinding the tie and winding it. 

Each page is a different type of paper which really challenges me to figure out what to creat on itt and what supplies are best to use.

Here is a journal flip through of the first signature.  Let me know which pages you liked the best or if you learned any new ideas or techniques from the video.





https://youtu.be/obtWKASl-DU

Comments

  1. Wow, Renee, this looks really great. You have a lot of different ways of expressing yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!

Popular Posts