Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Finding Inspiration


 Do you have troubles finding inspiration? 


I invite you to dig into your supplies and pick the first thing that appeals to you. 🎨



I chose a vintage map!  I love the cheerful spring colours of the boxes, the lines and the shapes they created.  Which led me to use squares, rectangles and triangles, and stars and straight lines. 🔺




Normally, I am a circle, curvy line kind of gal! ⭕️


The triangle area of the map reminded my of my kayak and led me to travel through my mind and journal questions that have been going through my head as the restrictions keep changing because of COVID-19. 🚣‍♂️



The map colours influenced my colour choices, oranges, yellows and magentas, green, red, black and white.  ðŸ—º



Limiting colour choices helps to eliminate uncertainty and makes your piece cohesive without a lot of thought.


It was my first time using phonebook pages.  I really like the numbers.  I chose phone numbers of family members. ☎️📒



I also included music, vintage book pages, as I like to include things I love in the background. It is kind of like putting my heart and soul into the background. 🎼📖



I also dug out my modelling paste, colour sprays and Uniball pens that I haven’t used for a while.











Inspiration can come from a variety of things. 



What has given you inspiration lately?

Comments

Popular Posts