Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

“I am NOT an Artist”




When I meet people, they often comment, ”I am not an artist.  I can’t draw a stick figure.”

Visual journaling isn’t about drawing a pretty picture, it is about the process, about expressing oneself.

These two pages were created using simple supplies: watercolour paint, a paintbrush and black markers.

You don’t need to be complicated.  With just a few basic shapes and some writing, you have fun creating and expressing how you feel, and voila, you have a visual journal page,  can feel proud of what you’ve done and feel better in the process.

These two visual journal pages were inspired by two songs from the television show “Nashville”.  The lyrics from one of my all time favourite songs “Life That’s Good” gave me a starting point and then I added my own thoughts.






The other song is called “Believing”.  Once again the lyrics began as a starting point and then I wrote my own thoughts.



Simple, but effective.

Comments

Popular Posts