Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Positively Everywhere!

We now have ELEVEN kittens in our barn...white, black, orange, spotted, stripes and solids. Three mothers, one giant cuddling heap of brothers, sisters, and cousins. Kittens laying on their backs, on top of each others' heads, crawling over each other, protecting each other and keeping each warm, safe and secure. Now some are starting to open their little precious blue eyes. Their tiny paws as small as my thumb nail... Kittens here, kittens there, when they start being more mobile, we could have kittens everywhere! How about one or two at your home?

Meow, I think I am turning into a kitten, purrfect...I am going to have to learn to climb trees and lift my legs really high to bathe myself...I wonder if I will have trouble digesting my hair balls ? Meow, cut it out you say? Hmmm, I can save a lot of money...no haircuts, just shedding...I can finally officially take a genuine cat nap! I wonder if my husband will let me sleep at his feet? It might be fun to sleep on his head! Shall I try it out tonight? I wonder if he will notice me purring and if my whiskers will tickle his nose and make him sneeze? Okay, I purrsuaded myself to give it a try...If you don't hear from me tomorrow, it's because I have positively transformed into a kitten and the trial run was highly successful!

It's a bit uncomfortable on his head, but he has finally stopped snoring, I could get used to it, though.....purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Purrrrhaps, I should lick my paws while I am on top of his head... I wonder if my husband will appreciate my new purrsonality?

Comments

Popular Posts