Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Positively Treasures of Time 2

Fluffy Explores



Fluffy Explores (Detail)
 

Jacques Ponders

Jacques Ponders (detail)

Ponder (detail)
I finished my other two "Treasures of Time"!  Now I have a series!  This time I used cheese cloth as a background on "Fluffy Explores".  I continued to use treasures from my Grandma Muhlbeier, my mom and my childhood, and adult art experiments with wire wrapping. Watches continue to appear in theses pieces, can you find them?

This time I allowed a bit more colour to show and I work on the two at the same time.  I will hang them up as a set of four tomorrow and then I will give you a peek as to what they look like altogether. 

I challenge you to find all of the different treasures used!  How many can you find?

The art and images are soul property of Renee Dowling.
If you would like to use the images
 or commission her to make a mixed media collage
 for you using your own treasures,
please contact her at

Comments

  1. I am so proud of you and your ability to imagine and create such beautiful works of art!
    Follow your dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive comments and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!

Popular Posts