Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

A Positively Cool Artist App

I am a big fan of my iPad.  We go many places together.  I read books on it, research, visit blogs, play games, watch movies and now I can create some art on it.  I have been introduced to a positively cool app called "Paper 53."   You can make visual journals and use virtual multimedia.  No clean up, you can mix colours on the palette, and it reacts to exactly what you finger tells it to do!  This is so much fun and positively freeing!  Yippe, I am finally done me report cards, the second set in just over a month....Now it is time to refocus on blogging and art!

Here are some fun examples:



Thanks for visiting.  Let me know what you think of the art and app.

The art is soul property of Renee Dowling.
To use her images in anyway,
please contact her at

Comments

Popular Posts