Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Faces Positively Collaged

Now that the 29 faces project is complete, I thought I would make a photo collage of a few of my faces.  I couldn't figure out how to add more photo boxes to the collage, so I had to select 20 faces.  I did figure out how to actually do a collage using Photoshop Elements, so I can say that I am continuing to learn new things, thus my faces have been positively collaged!

Hmmm, what challenge shall I pursue for October?

The images are soul property of Renee Dowling.
Please contact her at
to use them in any way.

Comments

  1. Lovely collage ! It's nice to see your faces together, even if you could fit only 20 of them on there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is easy to forget all that one does as time passes. This was a fun way to reflect on the month.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments, they warm my Canadian heArt!

Popular Posts